These cables are indicated for executing permanent installations where low smoke and corrosive gas emission is required, in the event of fire, such as public premises, hospitals, schools, shopping centres and airports. The metal band provides greater protection against mechanical aggressions and the action of rodents. Their flexibility makes them very appropriate in complex and extremely difficult installations.
UNE 21123, HD 603 S1 and IEC 60502
- Underground supply networks for outdoor lighting installations
They can also be used in the following applications:
- Underground networks for low voltage distribution
- Electricity distribution networks
- Underground service connections
- Installations in premises with special characteristics
- Appropriate for installations where greater fire protection is required.