These halogen-free cables are suitable for transport and permanent installations, protected or unprotected, where low fumes and corrosive gas emission is required in the event of fire.
They are suitable for indoor and outdoor installations.
Their flexibility makes them very appropriate in complex and extremely difficult installations.
RZ1-K (AS) Naval 0,6/1kV cables are certified by Bureau Veritas.
IEC 60092, IEC 60502
- Underground supply networks for outdoor lighting installations
- Energy supply
- Indoor installations.
- Underground service connections
- Public places installations.
- Underground low voltage distribution networks.
- Underground low voltage service connections.
- Special features installations.
Appropriate for installations where greater fire protection is required.
Appropriate for indoor and outdoor installations, exposed, in conduits or underground.
Flexible electrolytic copper conductor (Class V) according to BS EN 60228:2005.
Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE), type DIX-3, according to UNE 21123 and HD 603S1
Thermoplastic polyolefin sheath DMZ-E type ST8 according to IEC 60502-1
3.500 V C.A.
UV Resistance: climatic test according to UNE 211605