The NYM cables comply with the construction product classification criteria according to the EU CPR Regulation 305/2011 and EN 50575, being those indicated for industrial use, household use and wiring. Made in accordance with VDE 0250-204 These cables can be used over and under plaster, masonry and concrete. The cables must not come in direct contact with concrete. Their use in open air is only possible as long as the cable is protected against direct sunlight. They can be used in dry, damp or wet environments.
DIN VDE 0281-1, UNE 21031-4 and HD 21.4S2 and IEC 60227-4
- Internal or receptive installations
- Internal installations for houses and premises
- Installations in premises with special characteristics
- Installations with special purposes: building work provisional and temporary installations
- Receiver installations
- Electrical installations on furniture