The manufacturer must prepare a Declaration of Performance (DoP). The declaration of performance is a legal document that must be placed at the disposal of the public, in which the manufacturer identifies the product and its programmed use, indicating the performance of the cable respect to its essential characteristics, which are currently, safety in case of fire (fire reaction according to UNE-EN 50575) and the emission of hazardous substances, although this is not assessed as currently there is no harmonised technical specification.
Therefore, the manufacturer assumes the responsibility for the product conformity to the declared performance.
Cables RCT will adopt the following actions respect to the DoP document:
- A DoP will correspond to each marketed product, with an alphanumerical identification.
- These declarations of performance will be accessible free of charge on our website.
- The DoP will contain the following information:
- Manufacturer’s name.
- Product code.
- Use of this product.
- AVCP System.
- Notified Body.
- Declared performance and respective standards.
- Date and manufacturer’s stamp.