The RZ1-K (AS) Halogen-free CPR cables comply with the construction product classification criteria according to the EU CPR Regulation 305/2011 and EN 50575, being those indicated for fixed installations, protected or unprotected, where low fumes and corrosive gas emission is required in the event of fire, such as public premises, hospitals, school, shopping centres and airports. They are suitable for indoor and outdoor installations.Their flexibility makes them very appropriate in complex and extremely difficult installations.
RZ1-K (AS) 0,6/1 kV cables are manufactured with green colored sheath according standard UNE 21123. RZ1-K (AS) 0,6/1 kV cables can be manufactured in other colors according to IEC 60502.
UNE 21123 and HD 603 S1
- Underground supply networks for outdoor lighting installations
They can also be used in the following applications:
- Underground networks for low voltage distribution
- Electricity distribution networks
- Underground service connections
- Installations in premises with special characteristics
- Appropriate for installations where greater fire protection is required.