At Cables RCT our UL certificate product range has additions: UL Style 1007 and 1569 Cables
We are pleased to announce that at Cables RCT our UL certificate product range has additions to those obtained in the past: Tri-Rated Style 1015, 1028, 1283 and 1284 Cables. Now, we add two new references: UL Style 1007 and 1569 Cables, thus completing the range of smaller-sized high temperature cables.
They are used for the internal wiring of electrical and electronic equipment, such as for instance, electro-medicine equipment, vending or gaming machines, where small-sized cables that have certification are required. They are manufactured with AWG dimensions instead of in millimetre dimensions, and in tinned cooper (also available in polished copper), which makes them easy to manage, providing high performance in micro-connector applications. Their acknowledged UL / CSA certificate makes them ideal for international markets.
- Single-pole conductor with PVC insulation and 300 V working voltage.
- Manufactured and certified under UL 758 (American) and CSA 22.2 (Canadian) standard.
- UL = Underwriters Laboratories Inc.(USA)
- CSA = Canadian Standards Association (Canada)
- Double certification Style 1007 with operating temperature range between -30 and 80º C and Style 1569 with operating temperature range between -30 and 105º C.